[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys see "Ramp 59" information? On the window sticker? Where on the Sticker?

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
recieved this email from my dealer about 2 hours ago:

Hello Gene,

Here's the latest scoop from Ford regarding the Raptors.

Subject:  2017-Model Year Ford Raptors Have Been Granted the OK-to-Ship

Summary:  2017-Model Year Ford Raptors have been granted the OK-to-Ship.

However, there are a number of retrofits that need to be completed and this will take some time to draw down the inventory of Raptors already produced.

The plant will be doing everything it can to prioritize retail orders and draw down the inventory by the end of the year.

NO ETAS WILL BE PROVIDED NOR EXPEDITES GRANTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RAPTORS AFFECTED. 

It is recommended that dealerships let customers know that they should receive their orders by the end of December but individual orders cannot be traced nor can precise ETAs be provided; some of the affected Raptors are not likely to arrive at dealerships until after the 1st of the year.

Sincerely,

So does this mean if you have a Raptor thats sitting in the lot, you might receive your truck later than ones that are rolling out of the plant with the fixes done?

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys see "Ramp 59" information? On the window sticker? Where on the Sticker?

I think its on the sticker on the bottom left.

Mine says
Ramp one: RA42
Ramp two: <empty>

Sounds like ramp 59 is almost as long as Fast and The Furious 6 runway.

Last edited:

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine says Ramp One : CA04
Built 11/07

When I checked Monday I had no ETA. :mad:

Jeffola

Reaction score
Email from my dealer

"I haven’t heard OKTB was given but I did hear that there were 2400 Raptor’s on ground and couldn’t be released. My understanding is your truck will be built soon and will probably arrive before those first ones but it will be after the new year. I will let you know when I get another update."

It all fits, something on the 2400 already built needs to be reworked.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No, it's not on the window sticker - it shows up on the locator that your dealer or Ford Service looks up. Here's one from my dealer on my truck - at Ramp 59 awaiting CONVOY.

Attachments

• Raptor Location.jpg
    Raptor Location.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 87

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Email from my dealer

"I haven’t heard OKTB was given but I did hear that there were 2400 Raptor’s on ground and couldn’t be released. My understanding is your truck will be built soon and will probably arrive before those first ones but it will be after the new year. I will let you know when I get another update."

It all fits, something on the 2400 already built needs to be reworked.

So based on the numbers from your post, and numbers from ford built per day, you are saying that every Raptor built from 10/10, (start date) through 11/11 can not be shipped do to the retrofit work? Per Ford Service, Ford Proformance, and Dealer, Ramp 59, is where they are loaded into rail cars, and trucks. Can you get more info from your Dealer and help us out?

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So based on the numbers from your post, and numbers from ford built per day, you are saying that every Raptor built from 10/10, (start date) through 11/11 can not be shipped do to the retrofit work? Per Ford Service, Ford Proformance, and Dealer, Ramp 59, is where they are loaded into rail cars, and trucks. Can you get more info from your Dealer and help us out?

lol... that's how I read it... Sounds like getting upset about getting passed over on an early build may be a blessing in disguise... time will tell.

Congrats to those whose build dates are today and going forward...