[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mazur

Reaction score
You all need to calm down! This is what happens when you order the first year production of a vehicle. There is going to be delays. Would you rather they just throw it together so you can have it immediately and then issue a bunch of recalls? Or wait for them to get it all correct and then give it to you. Now Ford does really need to do a better job on let us all know where our trucks are in the process, but again they are building thousands of F150s. Why not try to stop looking at the progress and occupy your time with something else!

bdub85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You all need to calm down! This is what happens when you order the first year production of a vehicle. There is going to be delays. Would you rather they just throw it together so you can have it immediately and then issue a bunch of recalls? Or wait for them to get it all correct and then give it to you. Now Ford does really need to do a better job on let us all know where our trucks are in the process, but again they are building thousands of F150s. Why not try to stop looking at the progress and occupy your time with something else!

I agree. I just wish there was a more transparent process. It's annoying to get an ETA and then just go to TBD without any more info. If we didn't do our own digging, we'd have no clue whats going on.

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not thrilled about this, and I have two trucks that have been delayed, while I rack up miles on my trade, but let's put things into perspective. In the grand scheme of life this doesn't even register as a blip on the radar. The trucks will show up eventually. Shit happens. Ford is a major corporation and they aren't going to divulge every issue that comes up, to protect their reputation. I may not completely agree with the way it's been handled, but it is what it is, and it's out of our control. So, you can choose to bitch about it, and compare the production of a $60-70k truck to ordering a pizza. You can even cancel your order! Or, you can sit back and relax while enjoying a glass of your favorite beverage, and imagine all of the fun that you will have in your new trucks when it arrives . As stated above, this is a "1st world problem", and some people would be highly offended by all of the bitching and complaining because we can't get our expensive new toys.

If you need a distraction here is an idea... Thursday is Thanksgiving, and I can almost guarantee that somewhere near you a non-profit is going to be feeding people who otherwise might not have a meal that day. Go volunteer, drop off some canned goods, go to a resale shop and buy some jackets to hand out to those who show up in need of one. Do something charitable, then maybe you'll appreciate the luxury that we have to go buy expensive new toys, and quit your bitching. Yes you've worked hard for it, I assume, but there are those out there who would gladly work hard for the daily essentials that we take for granted, but for one reason or another aren't able to. I'm not talking about people taking advantage of the system, I am talking about homeless vets, and truly disadvantaged people who can't seem to get a break.

I'm done with my rant. After all of the negativity around and since the election, I'm just tired of it. Put things in perspective, relax, and enjoy your family, friends, and the holiday. After all, when many of us were kids, the longer we waited for something and the harder it was to get it, the sweeter the prize when we finally got our hands on it. The world of instant gratification has robbed us of some of that joy.

Good Day Folks!

mazur

Reaction score
I'm not thrilled about this, and I have two trucks that have been delayed, while I rack up miles on my trade, but let's put things into perspective. In the grand scheme of life this doesn't even register as a blip on the radar. The trucks will show up eventually. Shit happens. Ford is a major corporation and they aren't going to divulge every issue that comes up, to protect their reputation. I may not completely agree with the way it's been handled, but it is what it is, and it's out of our control. So, you can choose to bitch about it, and compare the production of a $60-70k truck to ordering a pizza. You can even cancel your order! Or, you can sit back and relax while enjoying a glass of your favorite beverage, and imagine all of the fun that you will have in your new trucks when it arrives . As stated above, this is a "1st world problem", and some people would be highly offended by all of the bitching and complaining because we can't get our expensive new toys.

If you need a distraction here is an idea... Thursday is Thanksgiving, and I can almost guarantee that somewhere near you a non-profit is going to be feeding people who otherwise might not have a meal that day. Go volunteer, drop off some canned goods, go to a resale shop and buy some jackets to hand out to those who show up in need of one. Do something charitable, then maybe you'll appreciate the luxury that we have to go buy expensive new toys, and quit your bitching. Yes you've worked hard for it, I assume, but there are those out there who would gladly work hard for the daily essentials that we take for granted, but for one reason or another aren't able to. I'm not talking about people taking advantage of the system, I am talking about homeless vets, and truly disadvantaged people who can't seem to get a break.

I'm done with my rant. After all of the negativity around and since the election, I'm just tired of it. Put things in perspective, relax, and enjoy your family, friends, and the holiday. After all, when many of us were kids, the longer we waited for something and the harder it was to get it, the sweeter the prize when we finally got our hands on it. The world of instant gratification has robbed us of some of that joy.

Good Day Folks!

Very well said!!! Couldn't really have said it better. Thank you for posting this.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Good Day Folks!

Yezzir! Agreed

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Good Day Folks!
Amen, and God Bless! The Best Is Yet To Come!

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the little things...I must be a fan boy because simply loading the new Ford App onto my phone and after entering my VIN seeing my ruby red Raptor show up made me happy.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Good Day Folks!

I mean you guys are just bitching about people bitching but good points.

-******* who bitch about people bitching on people who bitch

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the little things...I must be a fan boy because simply loading the new Ford App onto my phone and after entering my VIN seeing my ruby red Raptor show up made me happy.

Huh. I can relate to your appreciation of something so simple & have been waiting to see if my ingot silver Raptor would appear in the app too. So far, no dice - just a generic outline. Truck has been built since the 21st of October. Maybe it's a sign.