Unscheduled Clean 2021 Raptor Orders Changed over to 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like some of you, my order placed June 25 was unscheduled clean, Dealer called last week to inform me that it would be built as a 2022 with no change to price. They did change the order priority to 10 which should make sure it is at the top of the list. They said it could be delivered in Jan or early Feb 2022, maybe Dec but doubtful. order is a antimatter blue with 37 pkg, power tailgate, 801a upgraded pkg. So I said ok, not their decision but it came from Ford.
I have been Unscheduled-Clean since June 15th. Spoke with Salesman yesterday. He told me he had just checked on my order, and same status with no updates. Not sure what that means for me.
Means you need to reorder. Dealer likely had no allocation to sell you since day one

OP
OP
rp606

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How would one confirm whether the order is associated with an allocation? Can FP see in the system?
I don’t think so, FP had me get a hold of my dealer and ask them, and mine got converted over to a my2022. Stopping by at dealer Monday and get more answers.

M60gunr

Reaction score
Means you need to reorder. Dealer likely had no allocation to sell you since day one
I asked him about allocations. He said they were a commercial dealer and that did not apply to them. He told me Friday to be patient and it will eventually arrive. He keeps in touch with me regularly.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I asked him about allocations. He said they were a commercial dealer and that did not apply to them. He told me Friday to be patient and it will eventually arrive. He keeps in touch with me regularly.
Two more words I don't like from a dealers mouth "be patient' and 'eventually'. Just saying.

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
My dealer, or at least salesman, got in touch today for 22 build but said to use build and price online. Only 2021 is up and he said there were no changes. Although lead foot is gone and different bundles. Making me nervous it’s not an actual allocation.
Any advice to verify allocations so I know they aren’t stringing me along to hope they get one?

Zev

Reaction score
Like most that ordered on June 10 and are still unscheduled your order means nothing unless your dealer actually has an allocation to sell you. Your order will just sit at Ford Performance as Unscheduled/Clean.
This^

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my order in since June 10th, I had to create a full new build today because the options have changed... you should need to do the same. I previously had Lead Foot and I'm not thrilled about changing colors so I went with Code Orange.
6/10 order as well but still waiting to hear from the dealer if it gets canceled.

Spinothalamic

Reaction score
I ordered on Friday a 2022 from a sales guy who said he doesn’t know about their allocations yet but I am the first 22 order. I also put down $2k. Is this a bad move by me? Is there any way to confirm my order is even submitted? He did say it would likely be 4-6 months, but after reading so many disappointing stories, I don’t want to end up pissed off with no truck in 6 months.