Unscheduled Clean 2021 Raptor Orders Changed over to 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swerve

Reaction score
I spoke with Chris at FP earlier today. My order (Added: 801a, Tough bed | Deleted: Moonroof and Graphics) which was placed on July 7th (Priority 19) was still "unscheduled clean". About an hour later I received a call from the dealership. He indicated that since a build date hadn't been assigned, it wasn't going to be built and he was changing the order over to a 22. He just wanted to confirm I wanted the allocation. I said yes, do it .. An hour later I received the order.

Price changed from 72,585 to 72,935 (increase of 350).

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sales manager got up with me today and said that due to part shortage my 2021 order dealer changed it over to a 2022 order, everything the same, 801a, 37 performance package, antimatter blue, no bed spray, no cover, no moon roof at MSRP. Ordered placed and accepted at FP on August 16. Asked would it be possible to get it this year, she said maybe..probably not. Anyone in the same boat as I? Just want to hear others input or what dealers has told them.
I've had my order in since June 10th, I had to create a full new build today because the options have changed... you should need to do the same. I previously had Lead Foot and I'm not thrilled about changing colors so I went with Code Orange.

SulDogger

Reaction score
Sales manager got up with me today and said that due to part shortage my 2021 order dealer changed it over to a 2022 order, everything the same, 801a, 37 performance package, antimatter blue, no bed spray, no cover, no moon roof at MSRP. Ordered placed and accepted at FP on August 16. Asked would it be possible to get it this year, she said maybe..probably not. Anyone in the same boat as I? Just want to hear others input or what dealers has told them.
I was in the same boat. I decided to look elsewhere and found a truck today. Three weeks out

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I re ordered today, sort of a happy and sad with options changes. Saved $2300 on not being forced into blue seats, but did not pull the trigger on the tailgate step and work surface because I do not want the moonroof. Added 2k in bed power for $995 or whatever it is. My 37 build got cheaper by around $2500 that will cover line x tint and ceramic coating whenever it gets here.

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like most that ordered on June 10 and are still unscheduled your order means nothing unless your dealer actually has an allocation to sell you. Your order will just sit at Ford Performance as Unscheduled/Clean.

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like some of you, my order placed June 25 was unscheduled clean, Dealer called last week to inform me that it would be built as a 2022 with no change to price. They did change the order priority to 10 which should make sure it is at the top of the list. They said it could be delivered in Jan or early Feb 2022, maybe Dec but doubtful. order is a antimatter blue with 37 pkg, power tailgate, 801a upgraded pkg. So I said ok, not their decision but it came from Ford.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine said the same thing, no change in price. But the options packages have all changed. What I could not get an answer on was does the mean the base price? Or if you happened to want a moonroof and power tailgate for example. It all changed. My build will get cheaper because I ordered 37s but no blue seats. Which saves $2300 and stand alone 2k power $995 but not the Whole $2k power package that was on the 2021 because I do not want a moonroof

StuPidaso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2021 is still unscheduled clean. If the dealer changes to a 2022 do you go to the front of the line for ‘22s? My dealer already has others who have spoken for their 2022 allocations. So does my order go in front of those?
If your dealer doesn’t have an allocation to sell you it won’t matter you’ll be forever unscheduled/clean

M60gunr

Reaction score
I have been Unscheduled-Clean since June 15th. Spoke with Salesman yesterday. He told me he had just checked on my order, and same status with no updates. Not sure what that means for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc