2022 Raptor 37PP orders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperCrow

Reaction score
Hello Raptor experts.

I can’t seem to find a definitive answer on 2022 37PP orders from 2021 being scheduled / assigned VINs etc. No dealer updates, no FP info other than “Unscheduled Clean”. (Ordered 17 oct 21)

So after doing several searches thru the forum with negative results, I thought I’d ask if anyone else that ordered a 37 PP last year has heard of any progress or a reason for not being scheduled. (Chips, plant reconfigure whatever.

Thank you in advance

Reaction score
I order 10/1. 37” pp at a small Wisconsin dealer. Ford accepted the order 10/4. Got a vin the first week of January. Scheduled a few times and kept getting pushed. I now have a 3/30 blend date with my window sticker.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer did not. They had an allocation for ONE Raptor and 37 package delays prompted them to order the 34's ....so I took the one they got and to tell you the truth, I am happy I did. I was pretty bummed about not getting the Recaro blue and 37" tires but the 34's are a massive tire on their own and both the wife and I LOVE how comfy the seats are. The overall ride of this truck is better than our 2011 Lincoln MKT. The B&O audio is fantastic.

What I don't know....are the Recaro's as nice to sit in? Having not been able to compare I can't say but reviews say not. Do the Recaro seats have the head rest speakers? ...don't know. Does the extra weight of the 37's hamper response to obstacles?....don't know.

I can tell you with the 34's she is very light on her feet moving over nasties at speed. Yes I lost a tad of approach angle but I don't rock crawl an 80K+ truck.

I hope to get much of this answered at Raptor Assault in May.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Nov 2, got Vin Dec 16, scheduled for 3/7 went into production 3/17, built 3/30, ETA 4/17

scottp6188

Reaction score
@sf2360 When did you take delivery? How did you configure yours? Curious what the wait time is from ordering to delivery and if anything(packages) are delaying delivery.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer did not. They had an allocation for ONE Raptor and 37 package delays prompted them to order the 34's ....so I took the one they got and to tell you the truth, I am happy I did. I was pretty bummed about not getting the Recaro blue and 37" tires but the 34's are a massive tire on their own and both the wife and I LOVE how comfy the seats are. The overall ride of this truck is better than our 2011 Lincoln MKT. The B&O audio is fantastic.

What I don't know....are the Recaro's as nice to sit in? Having not been able to compare I can't say but reviews say not. Do the Recaro seats have the head rest speakers? ...don't know. Does the extra weight of the 37's hamper response to obstacles?....don't know.

I can tell you with the 34's she is very light on her feet moving over nasties at speed. Yes I lost a tad of approach angle but I don't rock crawl an 80K+ truck.

I hope to get much of this answered at Raptor Assault in May.
Ok, I did get to try the Ricaro's at Raptor Assault. ....I will keep my leather ones. Why? Those buggars are going to be a bitch to keep clean. They are noticeably harder. They are narrower. Nuff said.