Un-Allowed Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mistyped positive when I meant negative on #10. I meant any wheels that push the tires out past 0mm.

I don’t have an issue with @911 Crazy, but I’m not one to back down when he calls me out over nothing.

OP
OP
PorterW1111

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mistyped positive when I meant negative on #10. I meant any wheels that push the tires out past 0mm.

I don’t have an issue with @911 Crazy, but I’m not one to back down when he calls me out over nothing.
this is interesting topic, i found that moving my wheel and tire out an inch it had a nicer pocket to compress in. well i say that as the pocket was created after i cut the firewall back. so in a standard application yeah i agree but i had a special case where offset and grinding wheels were cheaper than a long travel kit haha

Diesel71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets start a list of mods you should not do for any reason. give new owners a go to list and keep them from getting #maskshamed when they make their first post. haha

I will continue to update this first post with the growing list

Body:
-don't use brake fluid to wash your truck
-Color matched wheels, or wheels with red/blue accents
-Stick on Buick fender portholes
-Tow Mirror's .. flipped up like an elephant ear
-Under glow lights

Suspension:
-Anything ReadyLift
-Lift Kits... any

Wheels/Tires:
-Anything >20"
-Any wheels with a positive offset.
-22x12's with small tires

Drivetrain:
-Any Tune (depending on who you ask or if you have a factory warranty)

Interior:
That stainless trim for around the vents
Carbon fiber trim ( come on it's a truck, it doesnt do anything performance wise)

Carbon fiber package is dope . . . **** off!

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have F250 tow mirrors on mine but they telescope not flip up...also the underglow lights. Since the tow mirrors do not have puddle lights I have the lights underneath that come on at about 30% when unlocking doors. Both mods are tastefully done and work well.