ummmmm yea I am new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshuaallred

Reaction score
yea I honestly have no idea but I actually do not own a Raptor the reason being is well I am poor but I love cars and I am willing to work hard to get one and one day I will have one

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Josh. Don't worry, there are several members on here that don't have a Raptor.

Banned
Reaction score
dont worry man, im too poor for a raptor to lol. but they still love me on here

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Work hard and you'll get it! It's a great truck and these guys/vendors will help you with more than just raptor issues!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yea I honestly have no idea but I actually do not own a Raptor the reason being is well I am poor but I love cars and I am willing to work hard to get one and one day I will have one

Don't worry you're young yet! Save up and get one! I'm saving for one right now and I hope to have one on order by this time next year!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry you're young yet! Save up and get one! I'm saving for one right now and I hope to have one on order by this time next year!
i hate to be the grimm reaper here, but rumor has it ford is going to stop production of the raptor after 13........ from what i heard it will be a couple years until they release a new model.......