Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbeaman

Reaction score
So.... I got a call Monday 1/24 that my truck was in "town" and just needed to be delivered to the dealer. I checked the tracker that day and it said estimated delivery 1/28 (today). I checked the tracker this morning and it now says 2/3. Words cannot express what a disappointing experience this has been for what should have been an exciting one. I am so far along in the process I am going to wait it out, but I definitely wish I would have given up 4 months ago and decided to keep my Gen 2 another year. Would have saved me a lot of heart ache and aggravation. I've lost count of how many guys on here started this journey long after me and have had their trucks for months. Thank you for letting me rant... I'll go back to staring at the tracker in disbelief now.
I ordered mine June 11.. I believe that was the first or second day one could order. My ETA changed 8 times on the tracker site. Ford preformance says it is still sitting at Ramp 51. I am going on 8 months since the order. Leadfoot gray with everything. Blend was 10/5. I am numb...

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine June 11.. I believe that was the first or second day one could order. My ETA changed 8 times on the tracker site. Ford preformance says it is still sitting at Ramp 51. I am going on 8 months since the order. Leadfoot gray with everything. Blend was 10/5. I am numb...
It really is ridiculous. I checked the tracker today and it said “Delivered”. Called dealer and they said it wasn’t there yet but they were expecting it today. But… He said there’s an issue with the window sticker and the recall needs to be fixed. Apparently Ford had to send a revised one. He said maybe Monday or Tuesday. I swear I may never get this truck.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It really is ridiculous. I checked the tracker today and it said “Delivered”. Called dealer and they said it wasn’t there yet but they were expecting it today. But… He said there’s an issue with the window sticker and the recall needs to be fixed. Apparently Ford had to send a revised one. He said maybe Monday or Tuesday. I swear I may never get this truck.
Yep i had to wait a day for a recall as well. It is worth it though

TNGen3

Reaction score
Called Ford Performance on 1/28 and was told it was in Nashville as of 1/24. It's to be delivered to a dealer about 15 minutes outside Nashville. Delivery date is still 2/3...who knows about the recall work though.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ridiculousness continues for me... Tracker shows delivered 1/28, as of yesterday 1/31 dealer says the hauler broke down and it hasn't arrived at the dealership. On top of that there's still the recall to deal with and they are still waiting on "replacement window sticker" from Ford. I've ordered 5 or 6 vehicles in the past 10 years and nothing compares to the disappointing mess this has been.

ZR1 Vette

Reaction score
I got my 2021 Code Orange 37 on Friday 1-28-2022 finally. Not sure of the order date. My buddy owns the dealership and he only got a total of 2 37s for the entire 2021 allotment. All options checked. This is my 4th Raptor and by far the best one yet. I love this truck.

SR12

Reaction score
Tracker says delivered this morning 1/31….no call from dealer and palsapp completely worthless. Guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

6/17 order, 10/29 in prod, 1/18 built and shipped. 37 amb loaded.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we are all going to get caught up in the new window sticker issue as well. Guessing it probably has something to do with the Blue Cruise removal????