Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

agerman

Reaction score
Wait... what? They have the title? Must have put it on the floor plan... it won't speed anything up except them getting their money. At least you are driving their truck.
That is the only reason I have not lost my sh*t because the miles aren't going on my new one. Just wish it were here so I could get the mods done and enjoy the truck.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the only reason I have not lost my sh*t because the miles aren't going on my new one. Just wish it were here so I could get the mods done and enjoy the truck.
Well that’s kind of a weird situation but sheesh. I feel like our trucks are just in a corner somewhere, forgotten. Still “in production”

bbeaman

Reaction score
Who else is still waiting. I feel like I’m the last June/July order that’s still “in production” with no reasonable eta in sight
My order is an 801A with 35s ordered 6/11..... still in production on Tracker site...tho supposedly at Ramp 51 (Flat Rock, MI) according to Ford Performance. Have had 8 ETAs since Blend on 10/5. Changed this morning to 2/24... Fellow (very helpful) with Ford Performance said many in same boat.. but about 5 percent that are leaving Ramp 51 are 2022s! Why?

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order is an 801A with 35s ordered 6/11..... still in production on Tracker site...tho supposedly at Ramp 51 (Flat Rock, MI) according to Ford Performance. Have had 8 ETAs since Blend on 10/5. Changed this morning to 2/24... Fellow (very helpful) with Ford Performance said many in same boat.. but about 5 percent that are leaving Ramp 51 are 2022s! Why?
Bro I ordered 7/6 and just got pushed to May…. Wtf is happening

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me tell you it doesn’t get much better when it does ship. Tracker shows mine (9/28 production date) was delivered to dealer on 1/28 and as of today dealer hasn’t received it. Today they assured me it would be there tomorrow. I could only laugh. The guys at work don’t even believe that I’m getting a truck.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks since my order is clearly behind yours.
I’ve tracked a bunch of trucks and there honestly isn’t a rhyme or reason to any of it. I’ve seen trucks with my exact same build go into production after mine and were delivered in October and mine is still sitting somewhere.

bbeaman

Reaction score
What options did you order?
801 A, Perf Package, Moonroof (regret that now), Power Tech, Carbon fiber, Bedliner. No on 37s.. paying 10K over so not getting any love there.

Did not order the bead lock ready rims and wished I had. Actually found a take off set with just 40 miles on them and bought those.... sitting in the garage with gun safe and weather tech floor mats waiting for lady truck.