Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tracker says delivered this morning 1/31….no call from dealer and palsapp completely worthless. Guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

6/17 order, 10/29 in prod, 1/18 built and shipped. 37 amb loaded.
my dealer didn't call me either lol also palsapp still shows pending for me and it delivered on Friday. It is useless, only works for 10% of people if you're lucky

LCFarmRaptor

Reaction score
Same.. tracker moved to 1/31… but I got the call today and I can pick up tomorrow ( ordered 7/06. 37 package). The issue for last bit of date shuffling was the pickup from rail yard.

now, they called to say there is a recall… lol. Given a Nov build date, not a shocker. Anyone know what the recall is and how long they waited?

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who else is still waiting. I feel like I’m the last June/July order that’s still “in production” with no reasonable eta in sight

agerman

Reaction score
Who else is still waiting. I feel like I’m the last June/July order that’s still “in production” with no reasonable eta in sight
I’m waiting and had an eta of 2/25 Friday. Today the tracker shows 11/13/2021 eta. I told the salesman ford perf said he can reach out to the field to get more info but clearly doesn’t. Just tells me it’s a chip hold. The worst part is I already own the truck since he told me it would speed up the process. Bummed out for sure since 2022’s are making it off the line and to customers already.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting and had an eta of 2/25 Friday. Today the tracker shows 11/13/2021 eta. I told the salesman ford perf said he can reach out to the field to get more info but clearly doesn’t. Just tells me it’s a chip hold. The worst part is I already own the truck since he told me it would speed up the process. Bummed out for sure since 2022’s are making it off the line and to customers already.
What do you mean you own the truck already?

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 6/14 order is still in transit. Supposed to be delivered this week. As of last week it was on a rail car.

agerman

Reaction score
What do you mean you own the truck already?
They bought my 2019 SD Platinum, which I still have, and sent me the title for the one sitting outside of the Ford plant. I told the guy it wasn't supposed to be processed until he brought the truck here but he said it would speed it up.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They bought my 2019 SD Platinum, which I still have, and sent me the title for the one sitting outside of the Ford plant. I told the guy it wasn't supposed to be processed until he brought the truck here but he said it would speed it up.
Wait... what? They have the title? Must have put it on the floor plan... it won't speed anything up except them getting their money. At least you are driving their truck.