Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osprey6

Reaction score
I am now told that my truck has made it to Jacksonville FL.n just needs to travel a few hours south…. I guess we will see how long this takes

10/20 production
12/08 built
new eta 1/30-2/5

TNGen3

Reaction score
Glad to see some getting their trucks. I am in that max time frame with original order 6/11, Blend 10-05 and have had 8 different ETAs since then. Called Ford Performance (very helpful and sympathetic) yesterday and told me the truck is waiting for rail pickup at Flat Rock MI Ramp 51. He also said that because I am in the Seattle area that may add time.. not sure why. Anyway the wait is going on 9 months and it is going on 4 months since the Blend. Patience I guess. It is high package with 35s.. nothing really unusual about it. But nice to see a bunch of trucks from this vintage of order being finally delivered!!
Mine left Ramp 51 a few days after 1/14...I'm in Nashville. I called Ford Performance on Monday (1/24) and the gentleman said it was on a train a few miles from the plant, so it hadn't gone far in ~6days. I plan on calling back tomorrow.

TNGen3

Reaction score
How long did it take from the day you got a rail car # to the day it arrived at the dealer?

I got a rail car number today… just trying to figure out what I’m looking at. I’m so impatient
I meant to ask for the rail info on Monday. If/when I get mine, how do you track it?

gablacks

Reaction score
Well, I finally got the call that mine arrived at the dealership last Saturday and later the same day the Ford tracker updated with that info as well. Dealer did the recall yesterday and they are having the bedliner, bed cover and window tinting. "Should" be ready to pickup tomorrow but I won't know for sure until later today but Thursday would be worst case. As a reminder:

Order date: 6/10
Order confirmed date: 7/6
In production: 10/25
Built: 12/29
Shipped: blank
Delivered: 1/21

Will get some pictures up as soon as I can.
Here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpeg
    IMG_0314.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    352 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0306.jpeg
    IMG_0306.jpeg
    363.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0308.jpeg
    IMG_0308.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 33
OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.... I got a call Monday 1/24 that my truck was in "town" and just needed to be delivered to the dealer. I checked the tracker that day and it said estimated delivery 1/28 (today). I checked the tracker this morning and it now says 2/3. Words cannot express what a disappointing experience this has been for what should have been an exciting one. I am so far along in the process I am going to wait it out, but I definitely wish I would have given up 4 months ago and decided to keep my Gen 2 another year. Would have saved me a lot of heart ache and aggravation. I've lost count of how many guys on here started this journey long after me and have had their trucks for months. Thank you for letting me rant... I'll go back to staring at the tracker in disbelief now.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So.... I got a call Monday 1/24 that my truck was in "town" and just needed to be delivered to the dealer. I checked the tracker that day and it said estimated delivery 1/28 (today). I checked the tracker this morning and it now says 2/3. Words cannot express what a disappointing experience this has been for what should have been an exciting one. I am so far along in the process I am going to wait it out, but I definitely wish I would have given up 4 months ago and decided to keep my Gen 2 another year. Would have saved me a lot of heart ache and aggravation. I've lost count of how many guys on here started this journey long after me and have had their trucks for months. Thank you for letting me rant... I'll go back to staring at the tracker in disbelief now.
The tracker STILL shows 01/31 for me and it was delivered yesterday. So, there is still hope!

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine said 2/05 and was delivered Monday this week. Hang in there.