Detailed Breakdown from Order to Delivery (2022 37 Pack)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

stillwaiting

Reaction score
Awesome! Congrats, I ordered a 22' mid-July, it was built this past Monday, still no shipping notification or anything like that yet, so I agree the notification system really does suck. Although I was provided a 8/29 build start date and it did switch to in production last Monday, just would have been nice to track the progress throughout. Good help on the bed liner and chip, I'm going to ask my dealer to double check all that is good to go once it arrives to the dealer.

Any thoughts for bed products are you doing a tonneau or rack system?

I also order oxford white, no 37 package though, I think I will just order aftermarket 37s, I'm fine with that.
Thanks!

I'm going to take it to Line-X to get the spray in, no bed products for me cause I ride motocross so I need all the space in the back I can get.

And yeah I mean the 35 graphics look good too, I just wanted the seats and the wheels because I love the way the 37 pack wheels look.

OP
OP
S

stillwaiting

Reaction score
It’s beautiful! I gotta say, the looks of the Gen 3 are definitely growing on me. And I really like the look of your truck with the “37” decals over the white paint!

Would you be able to snap a pic or two of the interior? I’d like to see the black and blue recaros I keep hearing about.
Appreciate it man!

Being in Florida, white was the only option for me :) I've also only ever owned white cars except the C63, that was Matte Selenite Gray and my god she got toasty in the summer.

I'll snap some pictures when I detail the interior this weekend and post 'em right after.