Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from dealer that truck made it to town and should be a dealership in a day or two. Tracker hasn’t updated since early December. I asked about recall and he said they would be able to take care of it without any further delay. Believe when I see it lol.

agerman

Reaction score
We’ll, I had gotten a ship date of 1/17-1/23 that the dealer “felt confident” about. I should have known better than to get behind that confidence. Ford is now saying that my expected delivery to the dealer is 2/19-2/25, which at this point, I don’t expect to make. It’s frustrating because the salesman had assured me when we did paperwork in late November that it was on its way and would be there no later than early December. It is my first raptor so I wasn’t on this site checking much if anything so I believed him and completed the paperwork. The ADM was only $5k so I thought what the hell. I have had the title for said truck since December while they are the owner of my superduty, which I’m still driving mind you. The salesman keeps trying to assure me that it having been purchased helps speed things up Ford’s delivery. At this point, I’m not sure who is trying to convince, me or him. Because I’m not. Sorry for venting. Wife is tired of hearing it so had to let it out somewhere.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a call from dealer that truck made it to town and should be a dealership in a day or two. Tracker hasn’t updated since early December. I asked about recall and he said they would be able to take care of it without any further delay. Believe when I see it lol.
My dealer had the pdi and recall done in 4 hours today. I did call a few weeks as go to make sure they had the parts.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is awesome. I am waiting on mine from a dealer from Pittsburgh. Like to see convoy trucks getting delivered.
Interesting.... my dealer mentioned Lordstown when we talked. Lordstown is a railyard in Ohio that Ford ships to. I thought it would be full convoy from Dearborn, but maybe it was rail to Lordstown and truck from there. Who knows... but there is a lot of movement with the 21's getting delivered.

bbeaman

Reaction score
Glad to see some getting their trucks. I am in that max time frame with original order 6/11, Blend 10-05 and have had 8 different ETAs since then. Called Ford Performance (very helpful and sympathetic) yesterday and told me the truck is waiting for rail pickup at Flat Rock MI Ramp 51. He also said that because I am in the Seattle area that may add time.. not sure why. Anyway the wait is going on 9 months and it is going on 4 months since the Blend. Patience I guess. It is high package with 35s.. nothing really unusual about it. But nice to see a bunch of trucks from this vintage of order being finally delivered!!

gablacks

Reaction score
Well, I finally got the call that mine arrived at the dealership last Saturday and later the same day the Ford tracker updated with that info as well. Dealer did the recall yesterday and they are having the bedliner, bed cover and window tinting. "Should" be ready to pickup tomorrow but I won't know for sure until later today but Thursday would be worst case. As a reminder:

Order date: 6/10
Order confirmed date: 7/6
In production: 10/25
Built: 12/29
Shipped: blank
Delivered: 1/21

Will get some pictures up as soon as I can.