Truck got broken into

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't friggin stand thieves.

They should have their hands cut off, literally.

Punishment should fit the crime.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody can steal a car, but my plan is that while the alarm company is communicating with the police as to it's location I'm on my way to it gun in hand.

I am way to handsome for jail, you must be ugly since you seem bent on going. ;)

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody can steal a car, but my plan is that while the alarm company is communicating with the police as to it's location I'm on my way to it gun in hand.

I'm sure you are just talking shit.. or at least I hope you are when you say this.

I can assure you, that would be a VERY bad life decision on your part and only compound an already crappy situation.

~BGM

Oh.. and when the scumbag stole my motorcycle years ago I literally had dreams of smoking that fool for MONTHS! I hate thieves.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
If someone steals my truck I don't want it back all beat to shit. I'm well insured, I want a new one (or at least one that's new to me and hadn't been molested by some low life thief). If ya take it, run far, run fast and strip it so it's a total loss. Take some pride in your work and do the job right! Of course if I catch ya touching my truck that's a different story...hell hath no fury like this woman if someone touches my raptor.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit, I really could care less if someone takes mine...Dont get me wrong I love it but, if it gets removed from me I'd just get me a 2012 or 2013... No big deal to me.. I aint going to cause myself a ton of trouble by killing a creep over a truck...

203kris

Reaction score
I am way to handsome for jail, you must be ugly since you seem bent on going. ;)

I got a good laugh off this. Good line. :) Yea, going to jail for me wouldn't be fun.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

I'm sure you are just talking shit.. or at least I hope you are when you say this.

I can assure you, that would be a VERY bad life decision on your part and only compound an already crappy situation.

~BGM

Oh.. and when the scumbag stole my motorcycle years ago I literally had dreams of smoking that fool for MONTHS! I hate thieves.

That does come across pretty bad, huh. Yea, I do get pretty worked up over this because I love my truck and I truly despise thieves. I'll admit that that post was mainly bravado when it comes to the gun.

Let me say this: I'm level headed enough that I wouldn't do anything crazy or extreme but I would go after my truck. I can do this safely because I'm an LEO that deals with stolen vehicles that are mainly used in drug, weapon and money smuggling. With that being said it's more accurate to say that myself and my coworkers would be going after my truck.