Truck got broken into

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Coal is too nice...a steaming pile of S#!T is what is needed.

Some people just have no respect for anyone.

The ONLY time something being stolen from a Raptor would be acceptable would be when the guy that has the 26" rims gets them stolen and finds his truck on blocks.

Sorry for ya bud.

Who would steal those ugly ass things?

-Greg

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who would steal those ugly ass things?

-Greg

Valid point good sir.

Maybe whoever owns this
donk-car-2.jpg

Not going to thread jack tho.

OP - You get an estimate on the repair to the damage done?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude!

That sucks man! Just when you were trying to enjoy some damn time at home, this shit has to happen to you, bro. :(

It's hard times around these days everyplace. Even here in damn hillbilly Florida/Alabama, people getting mugged, old ladies pushed down and purses stolen, etc. I was walking out of my house with the roomie (female) about 15 steps behind her because I (oddly enough) forgot to grab the Glock before we went out shopping the other day. Had a car speeding down the road and slam on the brakes right in front of the house in a reckless manner. I was still inside but the front door was open.

When I was crossing the barrier between the house and the outside, the car radically ****** the steering wheel and accelerated in, again, a reckless manner.

I think that she was about to get jumped right in front of the house with the damn door open until I was visible. Maybe they saw the gun I had. Perhaps they also saw the Glock. Who knows.

Be safe out there brother!

OP
OP
xBX

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Shit happens.... I was at the mall rekindling the flame of an old girlfriend ;)

Na, not insured. It was a school computer. Not sure what they can do with it cause it has ALL academia files on it. Maybe a GPS tracker? I contacted college and they are getting back to me in the morning.