Truck getting painted at Raptor Addicts(Kirk)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My bad! Yea everyone jeez give the guy a break! He's been very patient with me and my ******** sent the wrong color code but in all fairness that's what I was given lol sorry Kirk! But like I said I owe you BIG time! And a couple hundred bucks haha

Nah, we figured you done ****** up somewhere down the line. Only holy pureness of excellence is produced out of the shop we refer to as Raptor Addict.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far kirks doing a bad ass job on the rears. One picture is with the full wheel housing which is stock obviously. He then cut half the housing off which is the other half of the lip that we see in our rear wheel well. He then cleaned it up and straightened out that lip to give it that clean factory effect with no lip up there. Once the fenders are on he is gonna spray the raptor liner which is like line X to give it that really clean look in the rear with no dents or dings. So happy I went with the mad scientist (KIRK). uvupy2av.jpgzy3apebu.jpga3a3u3ub.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don, did he cry when my chase rack was put on the pallet to ship?

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha no. You can't have his damn lights!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

too late! all the goodies included! Hell he even painted the power tank and halguards!