Truck getting painted at Raptor Addicts(Kirk)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no kidding. Pat, have you been giving Kirk the ol' checks in the mail line for the past month or what?

Team FYT should screen there inductees better! Pat Rap says you a stiff!!

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

ill have my chase rack before that skid! Oh wait is that the game changer that Kirk posted about 3 months ago!!!!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I know now I gotta find some light that fit!

You guys crack me up! Lol it's been a long time I know but the first color he painted wasn't the right Green he was having a hard time matching it without doing a candy coat to get the bright green but he sent me a text today saying he matched it pretty damn perfect and he's gonna lay the new paint down tomorrow! So sorry randy looks like ill be getting my skid before your rack lol

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yea I know now I gotta find some light that fit!

You guys crack me up! Lol it's been a long time I know but the first color he painted wasn't the right Green he was having a hard time matching it without doing a candy coat to get the bright green but he sent me a text today saying he matched it pretty damn perfect and he's gonna lay the new paint down tomorrow! So sorry randy looks like ill be getting my skid before your rack lol

Not to mention the first color code I was sent was the wrong one so I had to match two green colors which took some time. Ha! So no, it doesn't take me two weeks to match a color by eye. Sorry Pat. Had to add that one in there.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My bad! Yea everyone jeez give the guy a break! He's been very patient with me and my ******** sent the wrong color code but in all fairness that's what I was given lol sorry Kirk! But like I said I owe you BIG time! And a couple hundred bucks haha