Truck getting painted at Raptor Addicts(Kirk)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I decided to finally get 37's on my truck and who else is better to order boatec's from and get them installed and paint. KIRK! Kirk was very generous and worked with my work schedule to get my truck dropped off. I drove all the way out to BFE last night and he came back to his shop at 8 to pull my truck in and get it started today. Yea Kirks the SHIT! Anyways here's the status so far...

Bed is off and removing the rear panels!

avede8u5.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

loke

Reaction score
What are you looking at for total cost of fenders and paint, install, ect?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice don!! Of course you already knew this but Kirk is a master when it comes to paint! My skid is sitting there now getting some Kirk love haha you should ask him to show you what we have planned for it.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha I was gonna say that, what color hot pink skid too? lol

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Nice don!! Of course you already knew this but Kirk is a master when it comes to paint! My skid is sitting there now getting some Kirk love haha you should ask him to show you what we have planned for it.

Heard about your lights and bumper from him last night. Sucks man

Last edited: