Traxxas E-maxx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Traxxas E-maxx. The truck is in good running condition, but it has been used. Batteries not included. The body is in good shape, bumpers are scratched up though. Front body mounts got a little bent out of place, no big deal though. Truck was cleaned regularly and sprayed with wd-40 to prevent rusting screws. Original box and instructions included. Now for the mods:

-Upgraded Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz full radio system, 4 link ($200.00 value)

-Emaxx 2 speed transmission, high and low speed ($40.00 value)

-Traxxas E-maxx progressive rate springs (shocks have been recently rebuilt, rebound seems good still)

Fun truck for beating around on, fully waterproof, and ready to be abused. I am looking to get $200 and shipping for the truck. Pictures to come, thanks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457231651.430881.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457231665.851186.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457231682.861435.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457231705.189106.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457231721.729593.jpg

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bullet - you sure are downsizing a lot here lately? Almost sounds like there's a woman involved that is helping you get your life in order.....

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What do the batteries cost?

Well, it can go either way, you can buy expensive ones such as these, (1.) NiMh 5000 7 Cell E-Maxx Pair or these, (2.)TowerHobbies.com | Duratrax NiMH 7-Cell 8.4V DTX 5000mAh Flat Traxxas Plug. Personally i ran the second set and they worked well, but one of them recently quit holding its charge. If i where to buy again i would purchase set #1. After buying the batteries it is on to buying a charger for them, this is the one i use TowerHobbies.com | Duratrax Onyx 240 AC/DC Dual Charger. If you where to buy batteries #1 i would call and make sure that charger would be ok for them. These batteries tend to be sensitive in a way. It is important to monitor their temperature and levels of charge. The world of RC can get get expensive quickly, trust me. Buying into RCs like these you need to be prepared for things to break, and be expensive. I currently don't get around to running my RCs much anymore so i am downsizing.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it can go either way, you can buy expensive ones such as these, (1.) NiMh 5000 7 Cell E-Maxx Pair or these, (2.)TowerHobbies.com | Duratrax NiMH 7-Cell 8.4V DTX 5000mAh Flat Traxxas Plug. Personally i ran the second set and they worked well, but one of them recently quit holding its charge. If i where to buy again i would purchase set #1. After buying the batteries it is on to buying a charger for them, this is the one i use TowerHobbies.com | Duratrax Onyx 240 AC/DC Dual Charger. If you where to buy batteries #1 i would call and make sure that charger would be ok for them. These batteries tend to be sensitive in a way. It is important to monitor their temperature and levels of charge. The world of RC can get get expensive quickly, trust me. Buying into RCs like these you need to be prepared for things to break, and be expensive. I currently don't get around to running my RCs much anymore so i am downsizing.

It looks fun, but it might be a bit much for my 4 year old.

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would trade for Raptor parts, since thats what im going to buy anyway lol. That goes for everything i sell lol