Trading gen 2 for gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wampa

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@HORN HIGH ACES is one of our support trucks for this event. we are constantly looking at new areas for high speed dirt. come out and play. its about a 6-7 hr drive from denver. used to live in co springs. will be moving back to thornton in october and will be scouting new areas
Awesome.. yeah I've been looking around but no high speed areas identified just yet. Let me know and happy to join / scout with you.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome.. yeah I've been looking around but no high speed areas identified just yet. Let me know and happy to join / scout with you.
if you can make it, you should sign up for this years event in wyoming. its probably the most fun and fast you can get

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throwing out a wild guess here but was this on TFL trucks? Watched it last night. And how are you like the gen1?

OP
OP
Wampa

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throwing out a wild guess here but was this on TFL trucks? Watched it last night. And how are you like the gen1?

Yeah wasn't expecting that to happen... but cool experience. I love it so far, I am honestly impressed how it feels in comparison(being very similar). The biggest gap to me is the overall speed, but v8> a few seconds shaved off 0-60.

I already got some parts on order, should get it all on in July.