Trading in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elrev07

Reaction score
I’m considering trading my wrangler and my c8 corvette on a new 23 35 raptor.

I have little kids and the vette was something I wanted but don’t use nearly enough. If I buy the truck I won’t need the wrangler.

Anyone else shift from a sports car to a raptor?

I don’t expect the same
Performance. I’m looking for every day smiles for miles.

Thanks!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m considering trading my wrangler and my c8 corvette on a new 23 35 raptor.

I have little kids and the vette was something I wanted but don’t use nearly enough. If I buy the truck I won’t need the wrangler.

Anyone else shift from a sports car to a raptor?

I don’t expect the same
Performance. I’m looking for every day smiles for miles.

Thanks!!

It seems a shame to let that Corvette go. I’d say, trade the Wrangler, and sell one of the kinds into indentured servitude.

;-)

Welcome to FRF

I like fast stuff and many FRF here do too. Yes, there will be a few occasions when you hit the gas that you will think - ok, the ‘Vette would’ve been faster. But....

You won’t have to slow down for speed bumps, Pitt. is a great place where you can get some air without going too far ;-) and the Rap is INFINITELY better than any Corvette in anything south of ‘bright, sunny, warm’ conditions. You can haul 3-4 passengers, cargo in the bed, and scoff at the peasants in their peasant cars.

OP
OP
E

elrev07

Reaction score
It seems a shame to let that Corvette go. I’d say, trade the Wrangler, and sell one of the kinds into indentured servitude.

;-)

Welcome to FRF

I like fast stuff and many FRF here do too. Yes, there will be a few occasions when you hit the gas that you will think - ok, the ‘Vette would’ve been faster. But....

You won’t have to slow down for speed bumps, Pitt. is a great place where you can get some air without going too far ;-) and the Rap is INFINITELY better than any Corvette in anything south of ‘bright, sunny, warm’ conditions. You can haul 3-4 passengers, cargo in the bed, and scoff at the peasants in their peasant cars.
Exactly. Plus. I have a 2 year old and a 10 year old. I drive the vette not nearly enough to justify having it in this gray snow belt town.

I’d like to get the Raptor and then build a classic. Nova/camaro/chevelle.

Last edited: