Trading in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PGas32

Reaction score
I’m a sports car guy through and through, but I’m in the same stage of life as you and recently consolidated down to a Raptor. It’s awesome and absolutely perfect for what I ‘need’ right now. My boys hop right in, we can take all five of us if needed, and while it’s worthless as a real truck, the bed is good for my hockey bag or groceries. Let us know what color you go with!

OP
OP
E

elrev07

Reaction score
I’m a sports car guy through and through, but I’m in the same stage of life as you and recently consolidated down to a Raptor. It’s awesome and absolutely perfect for what I ‘need’ right now. My boys hop right in, we can take all five of us if needed, and while it’s worthless as a real truck, the bed is good for my hockey bag or groceries. Let us know what color you go with!
I was hoping there was someone in the same stage of life! Thanks

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's a "real truck" do? I've hauled furniture, dirt, rocks, various Home Depot rentals, trees ...etc.
Do you have to tow to be considered a "real truck"?

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m considering trading my wrangler and my c8 corvette on a new 23 35 raptor.

I have little kids and the vette was something I wanted but don’t use nearly enough. If I buy the truck I won’t need the wrangler.

Anyone else shift from a sports car to a raptor?

I don’t expect the same
Performance. I’m looking for every day smiles for miles.

Thanks!!
The Raptor R was built for someone like you. Trust me the V8 roar makes the Raptor and nothing else will take it's place. My Gen 1 is the most satisfying vehicle I have ever owned.