Traded in my Camaro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kngoswg

Reaction score
Well I just traded in my 2010 Camaro 2SS for a 2011 Raptor Screw on Friday. It was good way to start the holiday weekend!! Though the Camaro will be missed....

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats and :welcome:

The Camaro will soon be forgotten once you log a few more miles in the Rap!

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the best forum on the web for the Rap. FRF! good choice on going the screw post some pics if you got any time. Any mods you plan on doin?

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.......talking about going from one extreme to the other and a good choice. What made you decide to go from a sport car to a truck?

OP
OP
K

kngoswg

Reaction score
Welcome to the best forum on the web for the Rap. FRF! good choice on going the screw post some pics if you got any time. Any mods you plan on doin?

Here is an iphone shot after getting her home...

778-a.jpeg

I really wanted the backup camera, but it didn't come with one... so I've researching my options of installing one to display on the nav screen. I've also been looking at bed liners, possibly the Bedtred, but all the ones I see for sale are for a truck without the factory step and mine has one.

OP
OP
K

kngoswg

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm assuming your name stands for King of Swing??
What color did you go with?

You are correct... back in the early years of ECW wrestling, my favorite wrestler was Dancin' Stevie Richards The Original King of Swing...

I went with the Molten Orange.

OP
OP
K

kngoswg

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.......talking about going from one extreme to the other and a good choice. What made you decide to go from a sport car to a truck?

The Camaro was alot of fun to drive... but just not very practical as my only vehicle. When winter came I didn't drive much... before the Camaro I had a Wrangler, so looking to get back off road again. The extra room was also a plus, I'm getting married in September... so I'm sure a family will follow.