TPMS Display question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish my first post was more exciting but this is all I have so far....

Just got a 14' Raptor and does anyone here know if there is a display screen I can navigate to so that I know my real time tire pressures?

I could not find one and I would be shocked that an almost $60k vehicle that has optional beed lock wheels and requires varied tire pressures would not allow you to read the pressures at any time inside the truck....

Was a little surprised no on board air compressor too...

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unless they changed it for the 14s, which I don't believe they did, you're not gonna find it. Can't remember who but I've seen someone with an aftermarket display.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, with after market stuff you can access all kinds of info. These pics are from a 2011 F-150 with a Kenwood DNN990hd Head unit:

Attachments

• IMG_5171.jpg
    IMG_5171.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5172-1.jpg
    IMG_5172-1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 117

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly extremely few vehicles have real time tire pressure readouts, only vehicles I've seen with it are newer mercedes-benz, and do you really want the manufacturer to provide you with the lowest bidder on-board air compressor? There's an outlet in the back so you can choose your own electric air compressor and just plug it in when you need it

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, with after market stuff you can access all kinds of info. These pics are from a 2011 F-150 with a Kenwood DNN990hd Head unit:

I think that setup probably requires new sensors as well. The OEM sensors are either nominal or low, they don't give a psi readout, even if you're looking at the ODBII.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that setup probably requires new sensors as well. The OEM sensors are either nominal or low, they don't give a psi readout, even if you're looking at the ODBII.

False, the factory tpms outputs individual tire psi down to the hundredth pound of pressure to the body control module in the raptor/f150. It's just doesn't pass it on to the display.

OP
OP
B

bosssho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all...LOVE the amount of responses. My GXP tells me as did the Sierra Denali I just traded in for the Raptor and my wife's 07 Armada did as does the Acadia Denali she got when she ditched the Armada so maybe we're spoiled lol.

I do AGREE about the Air Compressor...as long as there's an outlet I am fine there. :)

I will check out the links later on, and THANKS again.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
False, the factory tpms outputs individual tire psi down to the hundredth pound of pressure to the body control module in the raptor/f150. It's just doesn't pass it on to the display.

Interesting, I was told the low/nominal bit from the tech at my dealer. Is it available on the ODBII? If so what's the PID(s)?

Last edited: