TPMS warning fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
Mine has done this from the day I drove it home and it drives me nuts. I hate using the dealer in my town, but my problem is that I have to work so much that I don't have the time or energy when I get home to get into this myself. I will show this to them and I'm sure they will ignore it. On a side note, DougDimmadome I love the killdozer note! Is that a bumper sticker and where did you get it?

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you dont NEED to. I did the work myself in about an hour. Hasn't come back since I fixed the radio situation.
Sorry I meant we need the BEAD for the fix, not the dealer. I tried the RFID blocking material and it didn’t work. My sensors went off like clockwork at 20 miles. Zero issues since installing the bead

OP
OP
DougDimmadome

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has done this from the day I drove it home and it drives me nuts. I hate using the dealer in my town, but my problem is that I have to work so much that I don't have the time or energy when I get home to get into this myself. I will show this to them and I'm sure they will ignore it. On a side note, DougDimmadome I love the killdozer note! Is that a bumper sticker and where did you get it?

kirkb

Reaction score
Any tips on getting the headliner opened up?

I attempted to pull mine down from the back corner and from the rear of the moon roof opening, and both felt like I was going to destroy the headliner. It was sort of just folding and creasing (which thankfully went right back) without actually releasing or popping off like a firmer interior panel would.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headliner is 80% held up by magnets, and actually quite genius. along the back glass edge there are to pop in fasteners. If you have a long pry bar you can slide it between the roof and the headliner and help pop those two down. Also, once you get one of the magnets to pop free, put a shim or something to prevent it from reengaging or your fight them all

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Headliner is 80% held up by magnets, and actually quite genius. along the back glass edge there are to pop in fasteners. If you have a long pry bar you can slide it between the roof and the headliner and help pop those two down. Also, once you get one of the magnets to pop free, put a shim or something to prevent it from reengaging or your fight them all
Have any pics w/ the headliner taken apart?

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately no. Assuming you have all the trim, around the area removed. Ie if you just want to pop the rear of the liner down, I would remove B and C pillar trim. Then get a little pry tool and start about 6" from the corner of the sunroom opening corner in the side. Once one of the magnets pops free you will immediately get the hang of it. If you want the entire liner out then all pillar trim, visors, etc need to be removed first.