Warning lights on dash...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW... No better opportunity than now to ask, are you a Troll, or a Yooper? It's my thread, I feel I can ask without hate and discontent. HaHa!!!
Haha! I'm a troll (I live under the bridge). I'm about as far south as you can get in Michigan before I turn into a FIP.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HaHa!!! Love it... Wife's a troll, and father in law is a Yooper. Go to the great state on a regular basis.
Wife was born and raised here. I was not. Unfortunately, I love my wife and kids so, here I am. :rolleyes: ;)

It's AWESOME here for about 3.5 months of the year. The rest sucks. lol

OP
OP
N

NXTBADHABIT

Reaction score
Wife was born and raised here. I was not. Unfortunately, I love my wife and kids so, here I am. :rolleyes: ;)

It's AWESOME here for about 3.5 months of the year. The rest sucks. lol
My wife and I got married on Macinac Island in 2014... The winter of 2013 we were in St. Ignace at her parents house, and it was -21* at Christmas! Yes, you read that correctly!! I'm from Texas, where we get 9 months of unbearable heat, so that was my favorite Christmas EVER!!! My wife moved to Texas in 95 to attend college, and she said she'd NEVER go back to that cold to live!!! So, here we remain sweltering away each and every summer.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and I got married on Macinac Island in 2014... The winter of 2013 we were in St. Ignace at her parents house, and it was -21* at Christmas! Yes, you read that correctly!! I'm from Texas, where we get 9 months of unbearable heat, so that was my favorite Christmas EVER!!! My wife moved to Texas in 95 to attend college, and she said she'd NEVER go back to that cold to live!!! So, here we remain sweltering away each and every summer.
I get it. We lived in FL for 9 years. But, that's no place to raise kids (IMO). She wanted to move home so that was that.

I don't miss the hurricanes, bugs that can kill you, swamp fires, and most of the people, in FL. The gators were pretty cool. :) Really, the only bad stuff in Michigan is about 3-4 big snow storms per year. And our state government. lol