Tough decision: Black 37 Raptor Available now vs wait for Anti matter blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
If it was me, and it was.............AMB all the way.

AMB will look blue sometimes and black sometimes. Black will always look Black. And who cares how dirty it will look, it's a truck not a Bentley. Gives you an excuse to play with the pressure washer more often. But I am getting my AMB wrapped next week to preserve the metallic.

Or you could do what I did, get the black now, see if you like it and if not, trade it in for the AMB when it comes in. Only difference for me was I got a Loaded RAM Limited and traded it in after 4 months once the AMB Raptor came in.

Decisions, Decisions my child. How can you go wrong?????

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This is seriously a question?

When your AMB order comes in, if you lake it better, trade the black one.
You sir, speaketh the words of SATAN!

Now...and join the cool kids! #BlackRaptorsMatter #AntiMatterIsntBlackEnough
I’m sayin’
AMP is a poor mans attempt to culturally appropriate Raptor blackness.
#JustSayNoToAMB

#AntiMatterIsntBlackEnough

LMAO damn!

Basically said, "#Nolightskinnedraptors"
LOLZ...

#StormTrooperRaptorsNeedLoveToo

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same decision to make a month ago. I have a 37PP Avalanche on order but the dealer let me know a customer cancellation 37PP Agate truck rolled in.

I took the deal on the Agate truck and worked out a deal with him on my sell back if I wanted to buy my Avalanche once it arrives. Best of both worlds.

Edit: Also keep in mind there are no guarantees that youll get your AMB truck any time soon if at all. If the trucks are same on paper outside of color then I would buy it now!