Hunting for a 2021 37 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dairyman9

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just like a ton of other folks on here, got "sold" a 2021 preorder without an allocation... First time around, I guess I could've done a bit more due diligence. I've got an order in for a 2022 (supposedly they've got the allocation to cover my order this time around) with an ADM of 5k. That being about the best deal I could find, I figured I'd take it and hunt one in the meantime on Auto Trader and Cars.com. Of course there's plenty available at ridiculous 15K-30K ADM. I've found a few with more reasonable ADM in the range of 10K but just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger, especially considering I'd have to go out of state and pay shipping. I've had a couple come up with ADM in the $2,500-5K range but I've always been just behind some other lucky fella who got to it first.

My question is, has anyone had luck getting a 37 they didn't preorder at a reasonable price? Any tips or thoughts are welcome. Don't want to get fleeced, but I'd also not mind finding something sooner than my supposed 2022 arriving.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously reasonable is subjective. That having been said, I paid a 5k ADM for a 37, it set for build later this month. Somewhere on this platform I posted that the dealer offered me $1k to walk away from the contract because he can get more money from 2 other people. Although I prefer not to pay a ADM, I understand the reason many dealerships require it. On a side note, that same dealerships Raptor allotment is almost cut in half in 2021. Good luck!

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously reasonable is subjective. That having been said, I paid a 5k ADM for a 37, it set for build later this month. Somewhere on this platform I posted that the dealer offered me $1k to walk away from the contract because he can get more money from 2 other people. Although I prefer not to pay a ADM, I understand the reason many dealerships require it. On a side note, that same dealerships Raptor allotment is almost cut in half in 2021. Good luck!
Did you order a 21?

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just like a ton of other folks on here, got "sold" a 2021 preorder without an allocation... First time around, I guess I could've done a bit more due diligence. I've got an order in for a 2022 (supposedly they've got the allocation to cover my order this time around) with an ADM of 5k. That being about the best deal I could find, I figured I'd take it and hunt one in the meantime on Auto Trader and Cars.com. Of course there's plenty available at ridiculous 15K-30K ADM. I've found a few with more reasonable ADM in the range of 10K but just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger, especially considering I'd have to go out of state and pay shipping. I've had a couple come up with ADM in the $2,500-5K range but I've always been just behind some other lucky fella who got to it first.

My question is, has anyone had luck getting a 37 they didn't preorder at a reasonable price? Any tips or thoughts are welcome. Don't want to get fleeced, but I'd also not mind finding something sooner than my supposed 2022 arriving.
cars.com and autotrader are your best friend.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Offer the $10k ADM dealers $5k and see what they say. You might get one to bite.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked at a 37 lead foot, koons Ford Sterling VA. 25k markup. I personally love the blue recaros and the 37s are nice.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's going to be extremely difficult to find a 37 that isn't ridiculously marked up. I did an inventory search on Ford.com and within a 100 mile radius there are 50 Raptors and 3 of them are 37s. That's just my area but might be a good representation of other areas as well.

wvaboy

Reaction score
It's going to be extremely difficult to find a 37 that isn't ridiculously marked up. I did an inventory search on Ford.com and within a 100 mile radius there are 50 Raptors and 3 of them are 37s. That's just my area but might be a good representation of other areas as well.
i couldn't get the site to modify to see the 37's It appears they are all 3.5 eco's on site to me. did you click on every single one?