Hunting for a 2021 37 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer will accept a 2022 35" order. Currently $15k over sticker. He said he usually has 130 Ford vehicles in stock. This mornings inventory was 11. It's clearly a sellers market right now, especially on high demand Raptors.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The world is starting to spin backward. On another post I indicated I was offered $1k to walk away from a 37 purchase order that included a 5k ADM. One hour ago, another sales manager from the same dealership called and offered $5k. I sent a text to the salesperson and about 5 minutes ago he called me. He told me the dealership has two people people from out of state willing to pay a 35k ADM. The salesman said he was promised his commission on the truck he sold me, even if I elect to take the 5k. He also said both individuals are car collectors. I am not a spring chicken, but I have owned a ton of high end vehicles, none of which I bought as an investment. I am going to continue with the 37 purchase and I’m not holding my breath, but since so few were manufactured in 2021, it may pay future dividends. It would be very interesting to know how many 2021 37’s were manufactured. I may be smoking my lunch, but who knows! Time for a shot of Pappys 25!

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The world is starting to spin backward. On another post I indicated I was offered $1k to walk away from a 37 purchase order that included a 5k ADM. One hour ago, another sales manager from the same dealership called and offered $5k. I sent a text to the salesperson and about 5 minutes ago he called me. He told me the dealership has two people people from out of state willing to pay a 35k ADM. The salesman said he was promised his commission on the truck he sold me, even if I elect to take the 5k. He also said both individuals are car collectors. I am not a spring chicken, but I have owned a ton of high end vehicles, none of which I bought as an investment. I am going to continue with the 37 purchase and I’m not holding my breath, but since so few were manufactured in 2021, it may pay future dividends. It would be very interesting to know how many 2021 37’s were manufactured. I may be smoking my lunch, but who knows! Time for a shot of Pappys 25!
Congrats on your 37 pack raptor. I just don’t see these being collector trucks. Too much electronics. Nothing THAT special about them. Rare sure. But not collector. Just bc people are thinking they are rich overpaying doesn’t deem collector. And in my opinion if you’re storing one of these as a collector truck, you are a complete loser.

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just looked at a 37 lead foot, koons Ford Sterling VA. 25k markup. I personally love the blue recaros and the 37s are nice.
Blue recaro’s are awesome. Really hold you in!

Attachments

• EF408C61-AD7E-4876-B1AF-3F16FFF16B58.jpeg
    EF408C61-AD7E-4876-B1AF-3F16FFF16B58.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 64
  • D1C5D108-0F6E-4468-8F94-15306004BE17.jpeg
    D1C5D108-0F6E-4468-8F94-15306004BE17.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 64

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well the only thing that can be considered special about these MY21 trucks are the smaller number produced and the first year of the new Gen 3. They also are offered with a 37 package. But now we know MY22 has basically all of the same options available, the 21’s won’t be something of a special offering day with equipment you could have only got that year. Sure paint colors may be one thing, but that really hasn’t brought extra value to first year Gen 1 and 2’s. A collector may just want the first year offering as its just that.

The Raptor R may be a whole different ball game and very limited.