Tough decision: Black 37 Raptor Available now vs wait for Anti matter blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
C'mon Beev, pull the trigger. :)

Seriously, it comes down to how badly you want your color and how soon you need the truck. We can't make that decision for you. Personally, I love AMB but would never own it for the same reason I will never buy black, which I don't like, let alone love. I live in a dusty dirty place and I hate washing my ride every week. So my advice is to hold out for Avalanche. :D

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take the Black, not a big enough difference between the two. Now, if it was avalanche, gray, orange, or red, then I would wait.

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go with black it will drive you crazy if you are OCD about fine scratches and dust. If you don't care about such things and you really dont care about what color truck you have go with the black. Personally I am willing to wait for the color I want.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you go with black it will drive you crazy if you are OCD about fine scratches and dust. If you don't care about such things and you really dont care about what color truck you have go with the black. Personally I am willing to wait for the color I want.
AMB ain't going to be any better....