TMX Raptoberfest Picture / Video / Trip Report Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for coming and being so respectful of the property and each other.

Found on track.

Part of a caster cam kit, if you have one, make sure it's not yours!

GoPro Hero 2 - Ducatis

1 Front License plate.

I'll have a big post run report soon.

Thanks again guys!

I bet the license plate belongs to Dmitry Kalinicheko on the HARO page. Post it up over there Trey so we can make sure it's his.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Pics are being uploaded slowly due to size of files. I didn't get a shot of every ones truck but drop me a line and i'll check if I have one of yours

I know the guy in the right seat of that pic.

The mgi motorsports Foutz built raptor is KICK ASS!

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So sad i missed this, but I had to stay on my budget for Baja in a couple weeks. Spoke to Trey today and he said everything was awesome. Next year I'll try to hit both...

Great pics and vids guys.

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for coming and being so respectful of the property and each other.

Found on track.

Part of a caster cam kit, if you have one, make sure it's not yours!

GoPro Hero 2 - Ducatis

1 Front License plate.

I'll have a big post run report soon.

Thanks again guys!

That caster cam kit might be from mine....will know by Tomorow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

heres the run that killed my pump....no music or anything extra.

Beast mode in the Raptor - YouTube

Mplacek

Reaction score
This was my first time to any raptor style off roading event and I must say what a amazing time it was and how nice everyone was! I would like to give a shout out to a few different guys first off thanks TMX and Trey for setting this up...not only was it a great time but also learned so much about these trucks And just being able to ride in different trucks with different suspensions and set ups really wAs why I was there.... Second off the TMX guys are such a great group of guys they were extremely nice and helpful and they have earned my business for all my upgrades... Brandon and Danny are first class and ill consider Noah TMX as well and probably my most favorite thing about the event was being able to speak with Corey from RPG....another guy that is extremely intelligent and a first class guy... RPG has so much knowledge with raptor upgrades in unreal and I can pretty much garuntee they had the fastest raptors out there this weekend. Anything that goes on my truck with be RPG because of Corey and the performance that this company has developed for the raptor. With that being said what a great weekend and a pleasure meeting you guys.... Anyone is the south Louisiana area I will be ordering stage iv RPG with a handful of other things from RPG as far as bumpers and bed racks .... I will be doing everything myself with the help of a couple friends at my wharehouse if anyone is intrested in coming by and checking out the installation you are more than welcome to come by I will be doing it after work from 5-9 ....after riding in mikes black 2 dr RPG raptor I was sold.... The truck did everything I wanted plus more and was extremely fast and comfortable I haven't been this excited about something like this in a long time ... Can't wait to get these parts on my truck!

PS I will start taking the truck apart in about 2 weeks please come by maybe it will make things a bit easier when it's your turn

Last edited: