Rob's Money Pit Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, been lurking for quite some time and bought a 2020 Leadfoot SCREW 802A back in June. Since June, I have debated on whether or not to kill my warranty and build this thing up. It didnt last long as I made a few mods here and there and started going all out the last month or so and have been super happy with the results so far. $20k in and counting!

So I'll jump right in with the mods list, future plans, and of course some pics of the progress.

2020 802A, SCREW, Pano roof, factory bed liner, bed extender, graphics package. There are some other stock features I havent mentioned but no one cares about the stock stuff, lets get into the aftermarket.

****Items that are en route or havent gotten around to installing yet in bold italics****

DRIVETRAIN:

--Corsa Sport Exhaust- Originally had the MBRP Catback but too loud on highway driving so had to swap. Now it's quieter, almost too quiet lol, but still has a decent sound when you get on it
--COBB Tuning CAI
--COBB Tuning FMIC
--Boomba Racing BOV
--ADD Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Bracket
--COBB Tuning Coolant Reservoir Cover
--JLT Catch Can
--COBB Stage 2 93 Oct. tuned by GooseTune- HIGHLY recommend Winfield as a tuner and with his customer service. Super easy and all around solid gains. 0-60 before the traction bars is 4.49 seconds according to the COBB AP(take that how you will), I will update in here the 0-60 after installing the trac bars

SUSPENSION:

--Eibach Leveling Springs
--Roadmaster Active Suspension- Helped with the rapid bump feeling on highway speeds and in a curve. But if you are tuned or throwing out some higher then stock hp and torque numbers, this will not correct axle wrap and wheel hop off the line.
--SVC Offroad Traction Bars - Highly looking forward to installing these in the next week or so
--20" VenomRex 602's wrapped in Toyo AT3's

Exterior Mods:

--Mojave Frame Cut Front Bumper
--30" Rigid Industries Adapt LED Light Bar w/ GPS
----2 sets of light covers for the Rigid bar in amber and smoked lenses
--Baja Designs S1 Reverse Kit in Amber/Wide Cornering

--AMP Research PowerStep
--RokBlokz Mudflaps
--Fully Tinted 20-25%
--Tinted 3rd Brake Light
--Lomax Trifold Tonneau Cover
--RappyGraphics Leadfoot overlays on the grille and tailgate

Interior Mods

--BuiltRight Molle Underseat Storage Panels
--Phoenix Auto PX6 Six-Core 13" Android 9 Fast Boot Navi Radio
----will more then likely go through Sergey on Facebook for the firmware upgrade
--QC 3.0 Fast Charging Port- Will be getting rid of the cigarette lighter port and update to a flush mount dual USB with 3.0 fast charge capability. Will also take pics of this install and make a thread for those members that have requested.

--Course Motorsports Magnetic Phone Mount- super clean look after install, but only complaint is the vibration while driving. Can get annoying if you pay attention to it
--COBB Tuning Access Port A-Pillar Mount- pretty solid, but ive been having issues with it coming loose, might be user error
--RappyGraphics Subdued US Flag Overlay for Charging Port- fits the interior perfectly IMHO
--RappyGraphics Leadfoot Ford Emblem for Steering Wheel- same as above
--Forged Carbon Vinyl on some select pieces- still to be done and unsure how it will look. I plan to add this to the same pieces as the OEM carbon fiber package. Trying to be different, if unhappy I will wrap with VVIVID Carbon Fiber Wrap

FORSCAN MODS:

Auto folding mirrors when locking and unlocking truck
4 turn signal flashes instead of 3
Auto start/stop deactivated at stoplights
Disabled the chime on startup
Disabled the double horn honk when exiting vehicle while it's on still
Disabled door ajar chime and seatbelts chime
Auto roll down windows with key fob
Added ventilated/heated seat controls to the touchscreen home screen
Changed DRL's to parking lights only instead of low beams
Fake engine noise disabled

****Items that are en route or havent gotten around to installing yet in bold italics****

I'm sure I am missing a couple items here or there and will update as needed to the master list here.

I have quite a few items en route currently so my main focus will be installing those as they come in. If anyone is interested in any of the mods I have yet to install, and wants me to create a DIY post, let me know in the comments below. I have been working on cars and trucks for almost 2 decades, and can never leave anything stock for too long. My mods list may not be for everyone, but some of the individual mods may make your truck more to your liking.

FUTURE PLANS:

Being out in Virginia, I don't have too many offroading options outside of driving several hours to OBX or northern VA for some spots near my cousins house. So Deavers and mid travel kits arent high on my list currently. I came from the Jeep world and am no stranger to crawling and mudding. I wouldnt say my Raptor is a street queen, but I tend to go more for drifting her around some fields and access roads due to my location. If anyone knows of some good places near Richmond for some offroading adventures, please let me know!!

--I will opt to go for Deaver +3's and an adjustable bump stop at some point in the future.
--Will be adding the Gen 2 Morimoto headlights when they come back in stock.
--I am looking at tinting my tail lights
-I am researching upping my HPFP and possibly injectors to run E50-E85, closest pump to me is 28 minutes but I could easily make that trip and run 93oct for the times I cant and swap the tune back down.

I know most people in here have done their mods in stages and that keeps everyone interested and involved. I pretty much have done most everything I can think of that is needed for me. So to keep everyone involved, give me some tips or advice on what next mods I should tackle!

Last edited:
OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After GooseTune, tint, springs, RAS, wheels and tires added. This is how she sits prior to new bumper installation and light bar.
These are also before the RappyGraphics overlay install

Rigid Radiance Scene for lighting
931a11a27995df1ce6e0c9f1484ede46.jpg842a5b1c8a820697d7fc5e6a85fe394b.jpgfcf1f7337c43fed48f6111b83f993dbf.jpg21962ab24772fd2fa07189927a8fb0bb.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reserved for interior pics. Installs should be done before end of month.

3f7868ae92faef115722eded43fb8d2f.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reserved for teaser pics

The forged carbon is way lighter in pictures. Its actually a good amount darker then seen here. Not bolted in, just working on it now and figured I'd throw it up here for anyone to see.
1f535b960fe30158d31a93c4c85e1cd2.jpg6e646867c35265dc8feeabbe3af89edc.jpg
cc9bd2c0f09eb4460e0a656517baeab7.jpg8d5217a5858021c98dcd63de16601018.jpg64cc3429c571a87ab6e14d10862b6878.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
WoahItsRob

WoahItsRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reserved for final pics of how the truck sits currently. Will take some pics in the next day or so. Turns out I don't document my progress up to this point very much haha

Last edited:

SVTWillis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. You have a nice list of mods for sure. I’m in Norfolk and my in laws live right outside Richmond in Powhatan so I’m up there a good bit when I’m home. This past April we took a trip up to George Washington national forest and there’s some nice trails and service roads up that way. Awesome place to camp at the top of one of the mountains as well.

40894185-38DE-4F38-B8B8-849F7F99106F.jpeg

0D45FC90-9BF0-4A72-83EA-EADECC65860D.jpeg

1515D1BD-4B2A-46B7-BDB3-1E0D0A30F632.jpeg

86A57EBB-F11C-46C4-BF11-2F9BF9FEF15B.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and nice list of mods. Looking forward to see more of the truck.

Keep that pup on guard too! He seems to dig the truck.

crf370

Reaction score
You Virginia based? You definitely need to come join us at VIR when we put on our Raptor event there. 4 courses to play on. Plenty of fun over the whole weekend. Next one should be early next year, we had a blast in August there.