Tire Pressure Fault Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Any one else getting a tire pressure fault front left tire on their gen 3 Raptor? It goes away when I turn off the Pro Power on board in the sync system?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is a service bulletin for this issue. The inverter can emit enough my RFI to interfere with the TPMS signals. The dealer will add a ferrite bead on the harness to resolve.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Boeing777

Reaction score
Any one else getting a tire pressure fault front left tire on their gen 3 Raptor? It goes away when I turn off the Pro Power on board in the sync system?
I have a story for you my 23 Raptor 37 arrived in February of 23 I don't drive in much as state parked in the garage but Long story short I have the same problem you do you rotate the tires from the front to the rear and every 25 to 30 miles the tire pressure sensor goes off I put new rims on there and the technician at Ford tried to say it's aftermarket rims that's causing the problem but that's not true now my truck is in the shop today to get repaired and they had something to do with the inverter that's in the back seat of your Raptor if you have that inverter for electricity the wiring harnesses was causing the problem there are some new wiring harness that can correct the problem but trust me I have the same problem as you

OP
OP
MyRaptor23LikeMJ
Reaction score
I have a story for you my 23 Raptor 37 arrived in February of 23 I don't drive in much as state parked in the garage but Long story short I have the same problem you do you rotate the tires from the front to the rear and every 25 to 30 miles the tire pressure sensor goes off I put new rims on there and the technician at Ford tried to say it's aftermarket rims that's causing the problem but that's not true now my truck is in the shop today to get repaired and they had something to do with the inverter that's in the back seat of your Raptor if you have that inverter for electricity the wiring harnesses was causing the problem there are some new wiring harness that can correct the problem but trust me I have the same problem as you
I did some research online and found the same I took it to the dealership last week and got it fixed. There’s a TSB out for it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter