this was my local dealers final offer....what do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brifox

Reaction score
You should find another dealer. I just (april) picked one up off the lot for 1k over invoice (norcal). I used the Ford website to check inventory at dealers in the area and called each one with my offer until one said yes. 2013 screw Tuxedo black 801a Moon roof no graphics.
It sounds like that dealer is being deceptive.

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, you WILL find one for sticker or better in so. cal. Just expand your search area. Check other counties such as OC and SD. You might have to drive an hour or two but it's worth it.

This is where I bought mine.

2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in San Diego, CA Area - New at Perry Ford of National City

2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in San Diego, CA Area - New at Perry Ford of National City

The info on that last link says it's Tux Black, even though the graphic shows it as red. They have the MSRP price crossed out and use the word "markdown" even, on both. Give their internet sales manager a call if you're interested. He's a straight forward guy. His name is Patrick (if he's still there.)

Last edited: