Ford saying my vehicle was delivered but it never arrived to dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cheyennedogsoldier

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I posted this in my build week thread but I wanted to post the conclusion on here. I found my exact build at the dealer right next to my house they had a brand new 2022 in the exact spec that I ordered when I originally ordered in feb of 2022. Bought it off the lot at msrp. It is technically a year old I guess but I liked the 37” pp rims on the 21 and 22 better anyway, I got heated steering wheel and advanced security pack and msrp was a couple thousand cheaper. I think my dealer thought there’s no way I could have scored one at msrp unless I went with my order. Feels good to feel like you’re keeping them honest. Maybe they can earn my business again next time.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad you found your exact build, no less right around the corner from you at MSRP. Good for you man! I wouldn’t worry that it’s a ‘22; sounds like the ‘22 is a better truck than ‘23s anyway.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
99% happy for you 1% disappointed we won’t get to hear how they solve the saga of the missing keys