TheStraightPipes review released today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

connorville

Reaction score
I usually like the content that the straight pipes makes, but this video really did surprise me and seemed very biased. Couldn't help but think Jakub was overselling the gen1. Normally the second a new version comes out they point out the points where refinements and huge upgrades have been implemented.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually like the content that the straight pipes makes, but this video really did surprise me and seemed very biased. Couldn't help but think Jakub was overselling the gen1. Normally the second a new version comes out they point out the points where refinements and huge upgrades have been implemented.
I agree, not sure why they chose this approach. They aren’t fooling anyone with their assessment of these 2 trucks head to head. Doing 5 second pulls from a roll and saying they are surprised that the Gen 1 can keep up is comical. The Gen 1 is the one that started it all, and I have loved every second owning mine, but you would be a fool detached from reality to say that it would out perform the Gen 2 or Gen 3 in stock form….. there, @FordTechOne I said it!