The Raptor Wave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IDontDoUrban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wave about 50% of the time to Gen 1 and 2 drivers...and occasionally the well equipped F150/250/350. Just because. They probably want a Raptor.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I read that the Gen 2 Raptor people don't wave to the Gen 1 Raptor people.... Do you think the Gen 3 Raptor people will wave to the Gen 2 & 1 people? I damn well hope so.

I always wave to all Gen Raptor people. Because ALL Raptor people matter.

Sorry...goning to be brutally honest here...

waving to other people just because they drive a similar car is just stupid. I despised the "corvette wave" when I had one, and sorry...if you wave at me in another raptor, it may trigger me to just wave back with a middle finger.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

waving to other people just because they drive a similar car is just stupid. I despised the "corvette wave" when I had one, and sorry...if you wave at me in another raptor, it may trigger me to just wave back with a middle finger.

Glad I'm not going to be driving in Missouri anytime soon, LOL!

OP
OP
JefferyGT

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Too cool for school. Nice.