The Raptor Wave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe its a California thing but every single Raptor owner ive ran into is a D bag. haha
Agreed....I’m in the Bay Area and it’s about 80% D-Bag, 20% acknowledgment. I have a Gen 2, but love the Gen 1, and always try to look close when I see one...oddly, the Gen 1 guys out here seem to be more courteous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s probably a standard ratio for California in general regardless of the vehicle.
Unfortunately that is a true statement. Born and raised here, but every year that goes by, the pull of Idaho, Wyoming, or Montana gets stronger and stronger.

OP
OP
JefferyGT

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately that is a true statement. Born and raised here, but every year that goes by, the pull of Idaho, Wyoming, or Montana gets stronger and stronger.

How about the 51st state of Jefferson??

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about the 51st state of Jefferson??
I’m actually a bigger fan of he 3 state proposal that would split, No Ca, So Ca, and the inland area. I’d head north in a second.

Problem with the Jefferson idea is you have to get Oregon on board.But neither will ever happen.

Lake Coeur d'Alene is a beautiful area. Would love to move there and just mind my own business. Which is getting very difficult to do in his state.

But enough of that...I promise to wave if I see any of you guys. [emoji1310]

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed....I’m in the Bay Area and it’s about 80% D-Bag, 20% acknowledgment. I have a Gen 2, but love the Gen 1, and always try to look close when I see one...oddly, the Gen 1 guys out here seem to be more courteous.

Similar in South Florida(no surprise).

Now, with I'm sure with some Gen 1's on their 2nd or 3rd owner I barely get any wave backs from Gen 1 now either.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed....I’m in the Bay Area and it’s about 80% D-Bag, 20% acknowledgment.

So no acknowledgment = D-bag? Personally, I'd rather have other drivers watching the road and the traffic than looking at my truck and trying to catch my eye so that they can flirt with me. :3638400157_e7de35b0

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So no acknowledgment = D-bag? Personally, I'd rather have other drivers watching the road and the traffic than looking at my truck and trying to catch my eye so that they can flirt with me. :3638400157_e7de35b0
No I’m cool if they don’t wave or see you when you’re driving. But when your at the gas station filling up and a dude pulls up in the same truck and you say nice truck dude, and he blows you off=D-bag. Or when your next to a guy at a light, you look at one another and give a wave and dude blows you off=D-Bag.

This is common in Ca, and not just for car stuff. The poor manners to good manners ratio out here is way out of wack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk