The Raptor has landed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Raptor yesterday. It's been 70 days of pure anticipation and excitement awaiting the arrival. Overall I'm extremely pleased with power and the handling of the Raptor. I drove 300 miles home yesterday. The truck got 14.5 MPG and I still almost have a half tank after top off from the dealer. I ordered the factory spray in bed liner. So I checked under the rails and they did a very good job hitting all spots. I've heard and seen pictures "RDFTS" of light coatings under the bed rails.

I'm so glad I found these forums! I have learned so much from reading through all the post for the last 70 days. I look forward to learning more and meeting other Raptor members!

Also, a big thanks to Crystal and Blood for the status updates!!! You all are awesome and I appreciate your help through the order process. It was well worth the wait!!

Are you coming this weekend still?! Congrats!

Sent from your girlfriends closet

DILLIGAF

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Freaking sexy ass truck!!! Congrats! Enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk