Raptor just landed at the dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crockett21

Reaction score
My first 23 AG Raptor just landed at the dealership last night.

Back story: I almost bought a new black 2017 raptor 5 years ago....but eventually balked at the 10K markup. Went with a Sierra Denali with a big rebate instead (for 30K less). Didn't necessarily regret my decision, but always envious when a Raptor would pull up next to me on the road.

Fast forward to this year, I knew I was getting a new truck and it was going to be a Raptor. Started looking on Feb 1, found a few on the lot and in transit so I made the calls. Ran into several dealers still asking MSRP + 10K, but within 48 hours I found one in transit to a local dealer for MSRP + 2K with Line X, window Tint and first 3 oil changed included.

When I first ordered the truck, I thought I was getting an off white color (based on what I had seen in pics.) Took me a minute to warm up to it after I saw it in person. The only pics that give you a good impression of what the color really looks like in person are the ones with a white car next to it. Great color IMO....not white, not black... but something neutral in between that really pops next to the matte black exterior trim.

Looking at adding Method 305 NV (matte black) or 317 titanium wheels. Interested to hear any other opinions on the wheels.

Will post a pic when I take delivery.

Last edited:

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congrats! and I agree, AG doesn't really do itself a justice until you see it in person.