The Raptor has landed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Raptor yesterday. It's been 70 days of pure anticipation and excitement awaiting the arrival. Overall I'm extremely pleased with power and the handling of the Raptor. I drove 300 miles home yesterday. The truck got 14.5 MPG and I still almost have a half tank after top off from the dealer. I ordered the factory spray in bed liner. So I checked under the rails and they did a very good job hitting all spots. I've heard and seen pictures "RDFTS" of light coatings under the bed rails.

I'm so glad I found these forums! I have learned so much from reading through all the post for the last 70 days. I look forward to learning more and meeting other Raptor members!

Also, a big thanks to Crystal and Blood for the status updates!!! You all are awesome and I appreciate your help through the order process. It was well worth the wait!!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 49
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 49

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...Also, a big thanks to Crystal and Blood for the status updates!!! You all are awesome and I appreciate your help through the order process. It was well worth the wait!!

You got it, Sooner Raptor; I'm always happy to help. Thanks for sharing pictures of your truck - now get out there and enjoy it! :)

Crystal

seufert

Reaction score
i just got 'the' call today.....been waiting since jan. 29th.....this is gonna be as much fun as my first 'vette'.....it's been a while since i've gotten any second gear scratch....

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Congrats! Be sure to check and make sure your bumper supports aren't touching the bottom of your bed...a lot of them are and start rusting...easy to adjust and you want to catch it soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer