The Phoenix Open presented by Whelen Motorsports May 20-22, 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be rolling out of Indy around 2pm and going east on I70. Put a post up on the Midwest section.

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am planning on leaving Philly around 9:00 am on Friday if you want to meet somewhere along the turnpike. There should be at least one other truck with me.

As long as I can get up on time lol. If you want pm me your number and we meet up somewhere near mid county where the NE and EW extensions meet

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@BearClaw is there a rough guesstimate when your convoy will be rolling through PA. May have to join up with you guys if its later, may have to take care of some work stuff

Depending on when we get rolling, I am thinking we would be passing thru Allentown (guessing that would be good point to meet up) around 11am - 12. Will get you better estimate once I hear back from everyone.

Evil Twins

Reaction score
GLRE Convoy of atleast 5 trucks will be leaving the North Detroit Suburbs at 2pm on Friday.

Well Shit 275 is Closed.

I guess we are going M59-23-I75-I80

I've been working down in Youngstown, OH lately and been going back and forth quite a bit. There's a lot of construction on I-80 as well. No closures but it'll definitely slow us down. All construction zones are 50 mph and the cops are watching those areas closely.

I'll most likely join you guys on the convoy.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been working down in Youngstown, OH lately and been going back and forth quite a bit. There's a lot of construction on I-80 as well. No closures but it'll definitely slow us down. All construction zones are 50 mph and the cops are watching those areas closely.

I'll most likely join you guys on the convoy.

We went down to the track 2 weeks ago and there was quite a bit on I80 then as well.

V1's and waze is the only way to go.

:)

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on when we get rolling, I am thinking we would be passing thru Allentown (guessing that would be good point to meet up) around 11am - 12. Will get you better estimate once I hear back from everyone.

Keep me posted if you guys will be coming through the Valley round noon that would be perfect for me

Last edited:

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Change or plans. First meeting place will be Orange County Choppers in Newburgh, NY around 8am for any NE Raptors who care to convoy. Then 84 to Scranton and then to 81.
@ThatGuy88

Last edited: