The Phoenix Open presented by Whelen Motorsports May 20-22, 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We really arn't meeting anywhere. I think everyone will have their radio on and catch up or slow down to join.

If you are near or at the Meijer on M59 in White Lake at 2 you won't miss the convoy rolling past.

Jason

I don't think I will make it to waterford to meet up with the MI convoy not sure if my timing will match up. If I connect it would most likely be on I80. I will be monitoring GLRE 1.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think I will make it to waterford to meet up with the MI convoy not sure if my timing will match up. If I connect it would most likely be on I80. I will be monitoring GLRE 1.

Ok sounds good.

Anyone know if this will this be the same time next year? Spaced sign up this year. Truck isn't ready either. Have fun everyone!

Who knows. We only have a set time frame for 2 events. SnoBall (MLK weekend) and Havoc(In the fall)

NC Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Kanakry - Can you still come if you haven't signed up...??? Or is their problems with Insurance and other stuff? Sorry for being last minute, but I unfortunately probably won't know until tomorrow afternoon if I could even make it for Saturday... I don't care about a shirt, or number, or anything; I just wanna run and could pay cash that morning to whoever.

Also, I know nothing about helmet ratings, would a really nice MotoCross helmet that's only a few years old work?