The Phoenix Open presented by Whelen Motorsports May 20-22, 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change or plans. First meeting place will be Orange County Choppers in Newburgh, NY around 8am for any NE Raptors who care to convoy. Then 84 to Scranton and then to 81.
@ThatGuy88

If you would be able to swing the convoy into a holiday in on 81 by Hershey

Holiday INN

That would be the easiest for me to join in and is the easiest on and off with no detour from the route. let me know if that works for me and can work something out when your in Scranton I will role out to meet at the same time

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you would be able to swing the convoy into a holiday in on 81 by Hershey

Holiday INN

That would be the easiest for me to join in and is the easiest on and off with no detour from the route. let me know if that works for me and can work something out when your in Scranton I will role out to meet at the same time

I am sure we can do that. I think I have stayed in the HI. My cell # is 914-384-2390. Post or PM me yours and I will fire off a text from Scranton

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Phoenix Open prep day:
Put 2nd spare under bed and added ratchet strap so it doesn't break free again.
Remounted Hi-Lift to bed of truck for easier access and more secure mount.
Reorganized tools and recovery gear.

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cannot wait for this. I'm so pumped to go back. So far this past weekend replaced the front brakes, Replaced the power steering pressure line and system flushed. Next up getting tools together and...

2yxrw9d.jpg

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in 4 clean 2011 stock wheels no TPMS with around 25k on them I could bring them this weekend. I would split them up also. Let me know before Friday so I can load them up. They are a 8+ out of 10 cosmetically.

I am looking for $100 each or $350 for the set of 4. Delivery to Phoenix open is free.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i also have 5) 2012 wheels with 4 caps, no tires, no tpms sensors.. $100 a wheel. I can bring them if there's interest