The Phoenix Open presented by Whelen Motorsports May 20-22, 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Kanakry - Can you still come if you haven't signed up...??? Or is their problems with Insurance and other stuff? Sorry for being last minute, but I unfortunately probably won't know until tomorrow afternoon if I could even make it for Saturday... I don't care about a shirt, or number, or anything; I just wanna run and could pay cash that morning to whoever.

Also, I know nothing about helmet ratings, would a really nice MotoCross helmet that's only a few years old work?

If the helmet is snell rated, it will be stated on the helmet somewhere. Typically on the back.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GLRE Offroad would like to thank you everyone for coming out. Sorry for the weather but I think we all know that is out of anyone's control. Hopefully everyone had a great time regardless.

Also a big thank you to our Sponsors,

WHELEN Motorsports
Wilco Offroad
SVC Offroad
Clarus Motorsports
Raptor Addict
LVJ Motorsports
Baja Designs
RPG Offroad
WSI Offroad
RSI Works LLC
ICON Vehicle Dynamics
Ford Raptor Forum

A Really big thank you to Randy from Clarus Motorsports. Randy paid for all the food and provided Charity Rides.

Hope to see everyone in September!

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a great time and had to get tow straped for the first time in a few years. Lots of mud! First time at the jet spay $30 and still found more mud when I got home! It will be a few washes to get it all.

Update: 3 times at the jet spray and now I am almost back to street queen status! The plan was go get dirty go home let dry, inspect and repeat.

Last edited: