The End Is Near

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9sword

Reaction score
Ford salesman called me yesterday afternoon to tell me that my Raptor had arrived by train, but because it was Sat., it will not be unloaded until Mon. and delivered to the dealership on Tues. However, I have made arrangements for some after market items, like lights, lineX bed liner, tonneau bed cover, and having the flares & front and rear bumpers painted Tuxedo black to match the truck, plus some custom ghost chrom paint art work. My custom shop wants the truck for 10 to 14 days so I still won't have it to drive. Once I get possession of the truck and save up a couple of dollars I want to put a custom exhaust on it. I'm looking for suggestions and would appreciate any ideas for the exhaust system. This wait is killing me since I sold my old truck a week ago and have only my Harley and a cargo van borrowed from a nephew to drive for now.