The Detroit Auto Show - New Raptor Unveiling Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our values are gonna plummet if this thing is announced! You wouldn't be able to selllany on the used market even 2014's at close to a fair price. My wife's GMC Yukon xl lost almost half the value when the new body dropped.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this artist rendering on FB.....

imagejpg1_zps13553ac8.jpg

:rotflmao:

Well, if no one else posts pics of whatever is not there, I'll post some up. We will also see what the Ram and GM bois are up to also. We always hit the NAIAS.

Although, when I think "teaser," a new Raptor isn't quite what I had in mind....uh....someone once told me there is a Vette in this pic, but damned if I can find it.

I have very similar pics from last year too and I still can't seem to find any Corvette in my pictures either :roflsquared:

I was at the Ford Pre Detroit Auto show press release dress rehearsal yesterday afternoon at Joe Louis Arena. Anyone else there?

BIG day tomorrow 9:10AM EST That's all I can and will say :cheers:

:emotions33:

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I'm kind of hoping they put some eco junk powerplant in it so ours hold their value.

This is my prediction. Just like in 2010 when they put the 5.4 out, they'll initially release with the 3.5 ecoboost. Then, after a year or so, they'll offer a real engine. But still, it will probably be much less significant than the mighty 6.2 liter boss.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amen to that. I am really hoping for an "ecobust" raptor I don't want to have new truck envy. I'm loving my shelby

If there is an Ecoboost Im going to guess its going to be a beast. Why would they go in reverse when they know how successful the Raptor has been and even more so when they released the 6.2?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
:rotflmao:

I have very similar pics from last year too and I still can't seem to find any Corvette in my pictures either :roflsquared:

I was at the Ford Pre Detroit Auto show press release dress rehearsal yesterday afternoon at Joe Louis Arena. Anyone else there?

BIG day tomorrow 9:10AM EST That's all I can and will say :cheers:

:emotions33:

You're slacking.... where's the info?!

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 speed auto w/ an eco boost "more powerful than the current v8." Cool looking exterior..