The Best Glass Cleaner?

What is the best glass cleaner for your Raptor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This

then this

and no, I have no connection whatsoever to OG but they are one of the best resources.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t know if any of you watch AmmoNYC.

He uses his own glass cleaner but instead of a waffle weave MF, he uses a small squeegee.

I gotta try that.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience is that it comes down to using a quality towel on the glass. And I use Shine Supply glass cleaner and rarely do I have streaks.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My experience is that it comes down to using a quality towel on the glass. And I use Shine Supply glass cleaner and rarely do I have streaks.
I normally have used paper towels when I clean my windows. Done this for years. Some guys use news papers. Would a good microfiber towel work better than the other 2 options that I mentioned above?

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I normally have used paper towels when I clean my windows. Done this for years. Some guys use news papers. Would a good microfiber towel work better than the other 2 options that I mentioned above?
I've done the same, both paper towels and newspaper, but prefer microfibers. Partially because I no longer get a newspaper and it just seems easier than going through rolls of paper towels.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve had it with crappy glass cleaner that leaves streaks or film on the windows of my trucks. This Rain X Glass cleaner that I bought is worthless! I had to settle on buying it because the Invisible Glass cleaner I normally use was no where to be found. I need to know what you guys recommend and why.

The Rain X Glass Cleaner I was using does not have the Rain X additive in it. It was only glass cleaner.
We only discuss tire shine here bud.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about how to keep my under lighting clean so I can turn those lights on to show off my suspension? lol