The Best Glass Cleaner?

What is the best glass cleaner for your Raptor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Invisible glass cleaner with a microfiber towel. Then I follow up with with Invisible Glass Hybird Ceramic Rain Repellent + glass cleaner (i don't use this as a glass cleaner even though it says you can).

NinjaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...... no soap and water or?
I have done both. If I wash my truck at home I use soap and water then the Invis Cleaner after everything is dry.

On long trips I just bring the Invis. Cleaner with me and just use microfiber towel. Just a note. I already have my windshield that is pretty repellent/slick from the Invisible Glass Hybird Ceramic Rain Repellent. It does make cleaning a lot easier as the bugs comes off easily.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have done both. If I wash my truck at home I use soap and water then the Invis Cleaner after everything is dry.

On long trips I just bring the Invis. Cleaner with me and just use microfiber towel. Just a note. I already have my windshield that is pretty repellent/slick from the Invisible Glass Hybird Ceramic Rain Repellent. It does make cleaning a lot easier as the bugs comes off easily.
I need to see if I can find the Invisible Glass Hybrid Ceramic Rain Repellent locally to me Before I buy it on Amazon.

I have already picked up some Microfiber towels.
Thanks for the good suggestions!

Reaction score
A couple years ago I bought a 5 liter container of Nextzett glass cleaner from amazon by accident - I was intending to get washer fluid. Luckily, it's hands down the best I've ever used. In conjunction with a microfiber, it just does not streak or smear, ever. Kinda pricey but a little goes a long way and its dilutable.

Seconded! Scheibenklar is badass stuff