The 2017 Eco-Boost vs V8 Bench Racing / Whining thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's official. I've lost all hope for this section of the forum.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Have you been following any of this? Lol.

I have absolutely nothing against voicing opinions on products. It would be a ****** market if we didn't and nothing would ever improve. However, I think the arguing amongst ourselves on why one thing is better than the other is redundant.

I'll read through 1000 posts of arguing if there is factual evidence being cited by all parties. Pros & cons, data, life experiences, etc. When it becomes an emotional argument with no substance to back the statements there is nothing to learn from it. I've voice my opinions as well, good and bad, but you won't hear me circling back around to them once an hour to repeat myself.

Idk, maybe I'm just tired of all the negativity. It sounds like some of you have an agenda to bash every part of this next generation, some of which I agree with, but why don't we move on with our discussion and stop trying to **** in everyone's Cheerios.

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you been following any of this? Lol.

I have absolutely nothing against voicing opinions on products. It would be a ****** market if we didn't and nothing would ever improve. However, I think the arguing amongst ourselves on why one thing is better than the other is redundant.

I'll read through 1000 posts of arguing if there is factual evidence being cited by all parties. Pros & cons, data, life experiences, etc. When it becomes an emotional argument with no substance to back the statements there is nothing to learn from it. I've voice my opinions as well, good and bad, but you won't hear me circling back around to them once an hour to repeat myself.

Idk, maybe I'm just tired of all the negativity. It sounds like some of you have an agenda to bash every part of this next generation, some of which I agree with, but why don't we move on with our discussion and stop trying to **** in everyone's Cheerios.

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg

This made more sense as the last 50 posts in this thread.